Thursday, January 05, 2006

Access

Hey Sheah,

Hope the last email with the volunteer letter reached you ok - got a project update that might help with (do we call it) PR.

People can access the space in a way but they must call me first. This is to ensure that I am in the space and/or not hosting another activity. (Gertrude don't want to be the door people or minders of the show - so there can't be any door knocking - but I'll be putting up a sign stating as much.) I am  also developing a tele-marketing spiel that vets the straights from acessing the space. I also kinda want visitors to not to be passive voyeurs - they can do this with the web-blog - so interacting is the thing:

reading - from the reader;
chain and party hat making;
model float making.

So in short my temporary mobile number can be advertised with the above proviso - I think maybe the words 'by appointment' could be used.
 
0434553717

Hope this hasn't been too much information - thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers

Spiros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home