Friday, January 13, 2006

Dear Nikos(email)

hey - good to hear from you - wish you were here - actually whenever I install I think - Nikos could give me a hand - a thought maybe - if he wasn’t on the other side of the world - like today - i was installing the curtains - which are a real fuck - gaps emerged between the sheets of fabric - allowing people to peak in – Duchamp Entant Donnes(y) style – not what I was going for – although it did cross my mind and that is why I needed an ear – I’m scared Bianca and Scott will put out a restraining order out - I'll save this for the blog....Regarding homo/hetero divide – ‘Not sures’ are very welcome inside – isn’t the ‘non-box’ box of queer about the negation of binaries - and this game I’m playing with inclusion and exclusion is only supposed to elicit this very discussion and question who is the audience and who are the participants. I’m only replicating for the audience the exhibiting context that Gertrude St has set up in a way. This festival has sexuality as its foundation - which is as stupid as it is fantastic, affirming and defiant. Well - maybe we can talk during the weekend - after the curtains are up - thanks for the typo advice – if you see any more, you know who to email - love and kisses to Lino - happy new year - x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home